Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bumiputra

Note:Whoever that is going to start reading this, please don't feel offended and if you are, I'm am deeply sorry for I'm only drawing out my thoughts. I'm me, kill me if you to. Don't left me half dead cause I'll make sure you won't see the next sunrise. :D

My eldest brother went to the government office to ask for for loan to do business, paperwork done, 5 years company done, documentation done. The only feedback the officer gave was "Awak tidak layak di panggil bumiputra kat sini dik"

What the fuck? Whos bumiputra in the 1st place? malays in west malaysia or the tribes in Sarawak? dude(to that officer) get your facts right! Read your history books, else ask you mommy or daddy who was the people that sacrifice their asses when japanese come and rape and kill everyone in West Malaysia. Damn you!

Anyways, I will write more about this..hehe..Ja-Na

1 comment:

dianixx said...

Actually.. the officer won't answer that but the lower class government servants will say so!