Friday, October 19, 2007

Are they really that bad?

I've been out of the chatting realm (mIRC) for quite a while now, as well as yahoo messenger and also MSN messenger. Been playing this MMORPG they like to call it..which stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Its an online game that gives you an RPG feel (wiki RPG, I'm to lazy to explain). Since then, I've been a bitch to that game, dammit! (thanks to douglas, with World Of Warcraft now? damn). Getting back to the point.

This game is running from a server which turns out to handle south east asia region since its a Korean game, US has it too. Now, the servers are run by bloody Sings or Singaporeans, like most Malaysian our 1st impression towards them is "Ek eleh, Kiasu siot!" or "Mai Kiasu la Kiasi ho bi Kiasu la" or "What the fuck is wrong with you dude!" *giggles*. So we have alot of international players in it. Singaporeans, Malaysians, Filipinos, Thais, Vietnamese, Aussies, Indonesians, Kiwis and lots more. I've mingled with a lot of Singaporeans and they are fine to me, are they really that bad?

I have to admit some are quite fucked up, but not all are like what everyone said. I guess our previous prime minister wasn't to happy with the prime minister over there that fucked up a few deals and it became a big issue that Singaporeans are fucked up. Not to me though. I found a few decent Singaporeans that can be tagged along with. Like Malaysian I can safely say.

Now the fucked up part is the management/company that runs the server for the game, that do the marketing for the game, that was given the license from the Korean themselves to run the show. These are the real fucked up people. Well, end of the they they are still fucked up, not all but most of them. *giggles* until then Ja-Na

No comments: