Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Sunday

After questing and leveling in WoW (World Of Warcraft) I ended up sleeping at 4 in the morning( Plus watching Knight Rider, Dexter and The Cleaner's new episodes). As I woke up, my plan was to do my laundry and do the lawn. My phone beeps, and there, an invitation to an open house for raya event has finally submerge! My ex-secondary classmate is inviting.

As usual I'll do my laudry, plus today I have a haircut (yeah, I cut my own hair) and was really excited about the open house, finally I can show the world with my camera how a Laksa Sarawak is made and looks like..

Now is 2:59pm..and guess what? My bike has a puncture tire..dang! I can't move! I guess I have to accept the fact that I'll be late for this meet up..lets see whether I can make it in time..Ja-na

1 comment: