Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vacation..

To have mum taught me her ultimate secret recipe was an honor. I finally get to do it with my own to hands and it turned out fine. Taste the same! yeay! But, I still have to work on the presentation.

Basically, my whole holiday was more to perfecting my bakery skills. Which I wanted to always do for so long!

Though rain pours down every single day in Miri, Sarawak. I didn't grumble or mind a bit, I miss the chill weather, miss the mosquito bite and miss the fact that I'm back home( At least in Borneo).

I wish that I really could make it back home to my hometown. I guess the next trip will be definitely be it. Though long lost friends are off back to work or out of my hometown, I definitely miss the ambiance itself.

Its great to see relatives far and near ties gather together though some are still having troubles internally. I do really hope that things will patch up for them.

As for me, I guess it was a great CNY, for me its a new start. I really can feel it this time. 2009 maybe a year where crisis submerge all over globally. For me its going to be a great year! Ya-Ta!

Now I'm back, lets make it happen people! Though my Mind is still dangling on visual. Its getting back its sight by the day.

Enough grief, enough agony, enough jealousy, enough pain.

Time to shine, time to roll out, time to be busy, and time to be bright again!

Until then ja-na

1 comment: