Thursday, February 12, 2009

W221 350L Finally!

I've always fantasize of driving the new Mercedes S Class W221 350L (long wheelbase)the moment I laid eyes on it months back. Today I got to drive it! Sweet! As expected the interior feels good( of course nothing beats the Rolls Royce interior). I repeat it feels good, not look the looks. The tachometer was awesome! its like GUI on PC *giggles*.

The torque was good but still can feel the jerky feeling. Speed was impressive. Cornering was rather scary. It felt like I'm gonna sway off the road when I did a decent turn. I guess its not good to corner in high speed with this car.

What keeps my interest in this car was the harman kardon speakers. For a standard package, I was really really falling in love with it. The menu selector or I rather call it GUI (Graphic User Interface) is rather better then the BMW. I've yet to sit in any new beemers so I guess maybe theirs will be more complicated (as always)

Aha! The lumbar seats comes with vibrators that massages the drivers back, awesome!

Overall I would still buy it if I were to have Gs. Until then Ja-Na

No comments: