Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh! Mighty One..

For my heart is engulfing my body,
For I start to feel silly,
I need Your Strength,
I need Your Willpower,
I need You to by My torch,
To go forth, is getting harder each day,
To be at the point, is fading away in fog,

Oh, Mighty One,
Please don't Leave me at times like this,
Please give me a chance to light It up Again,
Like how I've Lit It up for the First Time,

For I give hope, I gain hope, I preach hope,
I would like to receive hope,
I want to be There,
I want to reach There,
Let Me be There,
For I can foresee, there's so much can be done,
That can mold the future generations,

May it be a minor change,
In due time it will be One,
In due time it will all be how We all want.

Oh Mighty One,
Bear with me,
Just a little bit more time,
Just a little bit more joy,
Just a little bit more hope,
And It all will End Well.

No comments: