Sunday, March 01, 2009

The smell of artillery shells & gun powder!

Its been a while since I last had a decent gathering with my fellow mates and have a good dose of gaming in a cyber cafe! (only 1 week actually)

But this time, its rather different. I guess its because we decided to join the upcoming tournament that the cyber cafe owner is going to organize. For the fun of it, since the game that we play is having a very good response in that particular cyber cafe. I'm really happy that the owner really put effort in expanding the gaming scene in Malaysia.

The cyber cafe that I'm mentioning is in Aman Suria, its called Tbunt. Decent lighting, loads of PCs (with and without headphones), hot chics to look at! *giggles* the best of all, they play games! daymn!

The game that I mentioned earlier is called Companies of Heroes: Opposing Front. Its something like Blizzard's Starcraft, or some people call it RTS (Real Time Strategy) kind of genre.

This is one game that is not easy to capture the gamers heart. But, with proper exposure it will give a cyber cafe a good revenue.

I'm also glad that they listen to their customers. The day I mentioned about Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War 2, the next visit (which was before I blog this) Its installed! And it only launched a week ago! Now that's what I call initiative! I respect that! They really have the passion for gamers!

What a way to spend my Saturday night. I know its lame to play games on a Saturday, mostly people will drink so much til it take them 20 mins to walk bake to their car, 30 mins to find the keys, 3 hours to reach home and another 45 mins to figure out which key is the lock and which key is for the door. *giggles*

Anyways, have a great weekend! Ja-Na!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Lee Agas Guang said...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so sorry only now I saw your posting..it would be great if u still need help :)