Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Day of Reminiscence...

Today I woke up early again, went for a meeting early in the bloody morning. Came back at noon and slept for a while, what do you expect? Its Sunday! Well, as usual went and had my lunch with my brother at "Makcik Murah USJ" thats what we tagged the place as. Its because, its cheap and theres a vast variety of food to be picked.

Later in the evening, I got a reply from a dude that I messaged on friendster.com, which happens to be my friends younger brother. Well, he gave me his brother's number. Damn I was glad, and after that I got another 2 of my long lost friend's contacts. So far its my complete circle of friends which I really hanged on to back in the days. Ting Tiew Hui, Liew Mee Leong and Lau Nei Poh. Why? Cause they are my cycling mate and we won 3rd place in a race back in hometown, thats why! Until then, Ja-na!

No comments: