Friday, April 27, 2007

Old Friends....

What can I say? Friendster really rocks! *smiles* today I got a ex-classmate..from primary school! I repeat primary school! sent me a message. Audrey is her name and she look rather like Ella ( A malaysian female singer) dammit!

To tell you the truth, seeing old friends pictures brings me back to my roots, brings me back to my hometown, brings me back a huge load of memories which is still fresh in the back of my head. To the one place, where there is no worries, no jams, no hassle and everything a human need is all there. Smuggled liquors, cigarettes, and electronic goods. Life is good back in Sarikei, I'd stay there one day, the day that when I'm old enough to be entitle to have the post "pension". Oh man!, life is so tiring, full of test, full of stress, full of disappointment rather then comfort, full of rage rather then love, full of deceiving acts rather then sincerity. I wonder when will this torment ends. When will we live a normal simple happy life where everyone can smile at each other and laugh over tea time.

Please my old friends out there...Julian, Andrew and the rest of my primary school friends. Lets come together, the world today is so advance and yet we lost touch of each other. Until then..Ja-na!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Checkout Sarikei website at http://sarikei-time-capsule.blogspot.com/

Pls forward to all Sarikei friends

Regards,
Daniel Yiek

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.