Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sarikei The Swan Town?

Still can't sleep, so I just check the feedbacks to my blogsite and found this dude asked me to check out his website, which happens to be my beloved hometown. You guys should check it out to. A reminder, please use IE to check it out, firefox can burn 'em in..dammit..the link is available in my Trijectorical list.

I don't like the sound of it, wheres the pineapple that our forefathers tried so hard to make it the best breed ever on earth's soil? goddammit, my late father won't like this news. All the hard work to do R&D down the drain because of politics? It should be and always be Sarikei The Pineapple Town. This is one of the most unique town ever! You can even buy stuff that KL kids have as apperals back in '95 at my hometown! *grins* thats why its so unique. Anyways I'll update more on my beloved hometown..until then Ja-na!

No comments: