Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Greatest Moment in Live

I've just logged out from facebook. It starts to tickle my mind, and that's how I end up in here. Another sets of wedding photo(yeah what so great about that right?). Well this is no ordinary wedding photo.

This particular set of wedding photo reminds me right to the moment when I was still in school. When I knew this guy called Jonas Fung. Tennis is the one thing I'll always remember him by. But that's all that I'd remember since we were only schoolmates, not classmates. He's very active in church though. My bet is the relationship grew from there, or maybe elsewhere. Cause the wife is our junior in school. New kid in town at a point of time. Which turns out to be active in church too. I have to admit that she is gracefully a beauty. Jonas you are one lucky bastard! *laughs*

The thing is, there we go, another fallen man, that turns his whole life into the Man of the House. A father to be. Which I think is a great task to handle in years to come. Responsibilities, patience, tolerance, care, love. Everything that you can think of to make a person the best father figure that he can be in the near future for his kids to look up to.

Thats not all. Its the people that supported him to get him through his biggest day. His wedding day. All of that people in the pictures are the people that I reconize(well of course not all of their partners). One of many which I remembered I cycled with him to school everyday when we were in form 1. The next thing you know, he's all grown up maturely smart and handsome. Alvin Ling, time flies right in front of my eyes and there you are. Jason Sii is a person that I remember as a quiet person. By the way nice camera you have there *smiles*. The first thing that flashes in front of me is him, Ah Cheong and me playing marbles at a playground in Kiong Soon Garden. Gosh..what a way to think back those days.

I guess I am getting older. I see more and more wedding pictures. Both, my guy friends and my female friends are getting married.

Lucky, three of my best friend never upload their wedding pictures in here. Else, I would have cried, having sleepless nights, having this mortal guild in me. 2 of them make an effort to reserve a chair for me at their wedding dinner. How much more can I ask for? I'm speechless.

That's why after that incident. I'll always think of that moment, the moment that I read that short text message. Every time I browse through wedding pictures, I will always remember you guys. The Greatest Moment of your Lives, and I didn't make effort to be there to witness that.

You can have all the Money in the world. But, you can't have that few Hours no matter how hard you try. Time is just Greater then whatever you can think of having. The funny thing is, Time is always and will be with you at all times. Whereby money makes your heart pounds so fast that it sends pulse to your brains to instruct your lips to carve a smile on your face. How cliche..Ja-Na

No comments: