Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rarerity

Today I didn't get to do my laundry in time. That's a little frustrating.

But, today I get to eat steam fish! Yeah..steam fish! HAHA! Accompanied by a plate of bean sprout cooked with salted fish and a plate of tofu cooked with onions. DELICIOUS!

The best part of today's activity was the sight of a rare item which I think its rare. A Leica film camera which I think was used during the Communist occupation. Its really old and the leather is really thick! Everything is in good condition, even the camera itself is working fine. RM450 for that, if I had the bucks to buy it, I will! *laughs*

I even saw one of the many things in my wishlist. A thigh pouch! AWESOME! Still, If I had the bucks I'll buy it. its RM180! *sobs*

Overall, it was an awesome Sunday!

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

I have a Diana ;) It's Lomography.

Lee Agas Guang said...

i know..u took photo of urself with 4 different colours right?