Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boredom

When you get bored of an activity, or a routine, what would you do?

Would you continuously force yourself to do it no matter how bored or monotonous it gets or will to switch to something else which you will gain a new experience by doing it?

One thing I've notice as I grow older, the older I get, the weaker I become. Its like you have that one particular thing in you which will just run short compared to when you're younger. Now, the best part about this feeling is, you won't notice that it gets to you, it will just get to you. That is how I am feeling right now, tired, bored, monotonous about my surrounding.

I guess when I collected enough dough, I will make an effort to make a different kind of pizza. A pizza that will bring a new flavour, new taste, new aroma to it. *Fingers crossed*

No comments: