Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heart Station

One of my friend was bugging me on checking out the new anime called Evangelion 1.0. Its a no.1 movie in Japan currently. This anime freak buddy of mine told me the soundtrack made him got glued to it. So, he asked me to check out the video clip.

I was kinda lazy to even check, was glued to something else (CABAL) so I asked him whats the title and the artist of the song. He told me Utada Hikaru's Beautiful World. So I straight away downloaded the whole album. *grin*

The moment I started to listen to the 1st song it haunts me. Brings me back memoirs of a girl that I once knew that looked and sounded exactly like here. A Malaysian. A local. That speaks Japanese! And looks like Utada Hikaru! su-geh!!!


As I listen one song to another, my heart starts to feel heavy. As if its going through a hard time to pump oxygen and blood in and out.

Actually, its a sad moment of my life. At the same time happy, that I've met someone that I've once imagine meeting. Cliche don't you think? When you wish for something so badly, you get it. But, if its fated that it doesn't go the way you want it to be you feel sad and blame the world. Well, for me how I understand is, I don't wish hard enough to make her mine. Simple as that!

If you(you know who you are) so happen to read this, this is what my heart will always tell "You'll always be in my heart no matter what happens, may it be only a memory or an experience or something that I can remind myself about"

By the way my favourite tracks from this album are Fight the Blues and Stay Gold. Really can make one cry *sob*sob*

Ja-Na!

No comments: