Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Empty And Full

These few days has been a mind wrecking session for me. I'm now employed but the sense of insecurity is in the picture too. Due to certain circumstances, I felt that either I take action to improve my earnings in a different approach or I would end up getting stagnant pays. Though promotion would be given, still I don't see a bright road in front of me.

Feeling so alone and so calm whenever I get back from work is something I really treasure despite of dinners and outing with my brother or colleague. At the same time, having the thoughts of where would I stand in the future at my working environment always keep my mind busy before I lay my head to bed.

The same time emptiness is giving me a good vibe, the same time gushing ideas and thoughts of my future comes into my head. What a life. Ja-na

No comments: