Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Morning Shower

It rains in the morning today in Selangor, Malaysia. Though its only for a while but it tends to make most sleepy due to the cozy feeling in the morning.

For me it made me think more and worry more. Which, I am not suppose to do when I'm in work. Everything is progressing tremendously well for the organization which I work for. But where do I stand? What would I have in hand by end of the year? I'll be 29 next year. It will suck not to own anything as a 29 year old dude? What do I look forward to after this? To which direction would I drive my Vehicle? To what certain limits should I pursue the goals that I've set.

Am I just thinking too much or Is this the time to shift gears. Even I would to shift it, with what shall I shift it besides my hands on the gear knob and my foot on the clutch and gas pedal? I guess its no joke when the mind is really working. Got to go now.. ja-na!

No comments: