Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jealousy or Effort?

Its been a week already and I still feel shitty about myself. Whats going on? dammit.

I've done all I can think of to achieve where I want to stand and where I want to be. The answer is someone else got it effortlessly. Should I be jealous or should I be happy? Cause of the reason that I helped out in the process of achieving that someone's dream. That my advise finally payed off. What about me? What is it in for me? Gratitude from the heart? Fuck that! In the world that I known of nothing like that exist. I'm not in Lalaland or Dreamland. I'm on earth. So why the fuck is this happening?

Am I destined to be the person that can't achieve their dream but to help and assist others to achieve theirs? If anyone has an answer to it please share that pain with me. I would really die internally if this continues. *sad*

No comments: