Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ease

The more I stop thinking about it, the lighter my mind gets. At last, I can finally rest my head to sleep in within my biological clock. I pray and hope that what I am about to do is the right decision and at least I would be able to stand on my two feet to walk till the end of the tunnel, along with the ones that I will tagged along after this.

It may sound cruel when I were to mention that the things that I do involves life forms which is capable of making crucial decisions. Nevertheless, when something that one put effort into doesn't happen, once or twice or even a several times, I guess that goal is not meant for that person. Or maybe, the time has not come for it to come into the picture to be hang in one's room to be apprecieted.

So long old memories, so long to the effort that I put into. So much time, so much materials being shaped with. But I'm glad that its over. For better or for worse, a sentence always needs a full stop after all the commas being tagged along the line.

Does it sound cruel or does it sound pleasant when its read out? In my opinion, its for the person who reads it, not for the person who writes it.

No comments: