Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekends

Different people look at weekends differently. Some of them rather wander of to city streets, some rather go outskirts, some rather stay at home sipping coffee and watch TV.

Well for this past 5 years weekends for me is rather quiet. Unlike those days where I would wander off to shopping malls or party through the night. I would cook and have my meals at home. Wash my clothes. Watch my TV series, watch my movies and have a cup of pulled-tea at night with close friends at a nearby coffee shop.

Sometimes I wonder how can some keep up to clubbing and partying even though its already pass 5 years. *Hmm* is it really that good? *smiles*

Even having barbecue every weekend gets a person to a hospital. An uncle in the neighborhood where I once lived experience that. I can consider him the master of barbecue. Up till now, so far, all the barbecue I attended. Theres nothing like the ones I had back then. Prove me wrong and invite me to your barbecue, if you have any coming in the near future.

I would prefer gatherings, barbecue and stuff like that rather then clubbing or partying *giggles*. Does that means I'm growing old?

Until then Ja-Na

No comments: