Thursday, April 03, 2008

Others

Do you think of others when you are down? or when you're happy?

Well, the fact that when someone is happy, someone will be sad right? Thats how it works down here on Earth. Don't you think?

What if you're suffering? will that make someone else having a blast?

What if you're broke? will that make someone else a penny richer?

What if you're heartbroken? Will that make someone else in love?

My religion teaches me to "love yourself, before you love others" - how I interpreted it was I make sure I am really stable on my 2 feet then I help others. As I grew older I realize that interpreting that word wasn't easy.

Up till today I still can define that particular phrase. I guess is just how we human look at it and exercise it. yeah?

Until then Ja-Na

No comments: