Monday, April 07, 2008

Executive Decisions

Have you ever come across a situation when you want to execute a well planned work flow , all of a sudden the old work flow seems to be in the way?

Or even when you're working on something, and all your life you've been working for it, and suddenly you just think that its not gonna happen and try to move in a different direction and suddenly that old "work" of yours starts igniting.

I find it a very hard decision to make. Whether to hold back and believe in what I'm doing all these while and at the same time suffer big time. Or, do I have to put an end to it and move on to other direction which I plan to go to. I had already tried so hard to let go and start a new life but it seems to be stuck to me no matter how.

*Confuse*

Until then Ja-Na

No comments: