Sunday, April 27, 2008

Separated

Today all kinds of feelings runs through me, guild, sad, happy, excited, anger, hatred, you name it I feel it. Why? Well, its because this very day my brother is on a flight back in hometown for good and I feel very lonely and also very guilty for what had happen over these past few years. I hope that I can pick up the bits and pieces and start my new life quickly. Cause one day, I want to be with my brother again. This time no more mistake, for this is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my 28 years of living. Damn to the ones that con me, damn to the one that cheated me, damn to the ones that deceive me. For I no longer hear you, for I no longer have mercy on you. Thrust is something so priceless. I just let it slip away so easily. I have fail and I hope that one day I will be forgiven.

No comments: