Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tour De Sarikei

I would always flashback to my school days most of the time when I'm lying on my bed. I guess the sweetest memories was when me and my buddies have groups in riding bicycles! *giggles* Gosh! I really miss them a lot!

We would be so serious in training before the event by riding far. Far enough for others to say that we are nuts! Frequent enough to make others say "Stupid!". Though its not a big achievement in life, but it was a good thing to remember and a good thing that happen in our life. We even modified our bicycle just to be compatible with the track which we are going to ride on the event itself. Damn! To think back on the seriousness we put into this event was tremendous.

Though we got 2nd place in the race. I still won 2nd place for individual achievement. It was really a day to remember. Riding with the wind with my buddies with a pack of other schoolmates which now are all grown up.

Most of them are married already. Some with kids, congratulations to those that made it that far! *giggles*

Apart from that, I've seen a lot of them being to other parts of the world. So I would also like to congratulate them for that.

The point is, I really miss my buddies and I want to meet them so badly. I wish I could. I hope God will grant me that wish one day.

No comments: