Friday, October 20, 2006

Being a close friend, hon-to-ni des-ka?

Well, I can really have my precious sleep due to my buddy bugging me over the phone, wanted to play computer game at my place, dammit! So I decided to browse the internet for a while, try to read and improve my writing skills. As I surfed the internet something came across my mine, to read someone else's blog, how the frack do I do that? Well thanks to my sourcing skills, I started snooping around people's blog and soon ended up in someone's blog, someone which once I did liked, someone that I thought really treasure friendship, someone that I cared about like Arwen cared about me.Lets just give her a nickname, no names involve, I will reveal it soon enough, lets just called this "friend" of mine PS.

I saw PS in 2000, back then, I didn't know who is PS at all, I don't even know PS's name. But, one thing for sure is I really admired PS. i even bumped into PS a few times all over klang valley on and off, weird you might want to label me as, you'd be asking,"Wheres you balls?". Patiences did paid off though, I finally get to know PS after a few years, didn't really expect it to happened though. We get to know each other decently, true enough we became friends, and grew closer.

When PS's birthday was aroudn the corner, I decided make a big suprise. I don't know whether any of you guys would do this but, I did it. We went out for a drink in Sunway Pyramid, hang out at Starbucks, chit chatting away. Afterwards, I suggested to have a walk around the mall since its quite sometime since I last visited the mall. As soon as we stopped by a handphone shop, I can sense that PS is eyeing on a particular model of phone, I knew that PS's handphone is not in meant condition, so I decided to just get PS a new one, the one that PS always wanted. Ps was shocked, but happy, well thats the least I can do for a friend for the time being, isn't carving a smile on your friends face something decent doing?.

Things got really well, we have been keeping in touch with each other ever since. I would send PS to work or pick PS up at times, had lunch or dinner together at times. It was after a few months, I got my first peck on the cheek, didn't expect that coming though. Well, I guess PS was really comfortable with me around. I just kept my cool and treat her as a friend, well of course I did told PS my feelings at one point, but PS told me its not going to happen, so frack it, I don't wanna lose a friend, PS was indeed a friend to me. Something to ponder upon, define the word "friend", for friends who get to know me over the years, the new ones which I made with, especially in Damansara Utama, the place where I used to work, I made friends with alot of the locals, (you know who you are dudes!) they definately know what kind of friend am I to them, well I treat everyone the same, I'm not a racist or a sexist when it comes to friendship, like it or not I'll shoot you down witha plasma rifle if I feel like it, at least its the truth, no need to hide anything in a friendship, right?

As time goes by, we grew closer and closer, I get to know PS's family, even celebrated Raya with them once, though I'm lost, but hey, at least they have the decency to welcome me to their home and treat me well. That I have to give credit for. But heres the confusing part, do you mention to your friend about your other friends deed that brings you good memories? Or you just put them at one side of the 4 corners of a dark room and just keep it to yourself? Not to mention I'm PS's close friend, a very close one. Oh well, I guess some people just can't accept the fact that looks are deceiving. Its the performance that counts, not the looks, goddammit!

Well, true enough, when i read PS's blog, I felt very far apart from the word friendship, I don't think I'm anything to PS, I don't even thing that I'm in the "friendslist" of PS's. Well, thats life, don't wish for something that you don't realize coming with out you knowing it. Its gonna frack your emotions up, and then you brains afterwards. At least I've been through that stage. At least I know how to "pick" friends now, though its not a healthy thing to do, but in order to keep my sanity while staying in such a confusing and frack-tup city, I just need to do it, at a minimal level. I guess thats all about PS, I'll just end this chapter of PS, thinking of it makes me sick! Its just a "tea-break" for you readers out there, nothing much on PS in my life. Until then, Ja-na!

PS: Pretentious Slut

No comments: