Monday, October 23, 2006

Stream-My-Ass


I've been using internet line from this particular service provider, so far, it was all okay, I can surf whenever I wanted, I can play online games smoothly without any interruption, I can download documents or files which associates with my work. It all went well until one find day when I received a memo from them, saying that they are going to do "Global Upgrading" which sounds good to me. I was thinking well, at last the government has decided to go all out on IT and make Malaysia proud.

Eventually, I did manage to surf when they were doing the upgrading, so I told my elder bro, "This guys are good in what they are doing ey?". The fun starts after they finish "upgrading", it was when I noticed that my router keeps on hogging everytime I surf or chat or do anything online. I can't play my online game which I bought, it is a waste of money! Not waste of money, its a liability to what I had invested. Soon, I heard that they were capping the traffic through the exchange all over the country, this guys think they are smart to traffic the cap, so that torrent won't work. Well guess what, from what I know, inside information tells me that the Management level Department and all other high level departments are using the internet line to download their favourite mp3 albums, movies, and TV series, per series, not episodes okay, I repeat, per series. After watching them, if they have the tendency to burn it on CD and sell it or lend they friend to watch it, I would understand, but no, they don't do that. Everyone downloads, and watch, and throw, and download again. What the frack is that? Waste of bacndwidth, and the report on the newspaper says that the society is encouraging torrent thats why they have to put it to a stop. Frack! We pay okay!, those people working upstairs is not.

No comments: