Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thurs-Frack-Tup-Day

I woke up at 9am this morning, due to a meeting which i need to attend, Well opened my wallet and walla, theres only RM20 left in it. Parked my car at Amcorp Mall, took PUTRA LRT down and guess what? I transitted another 2 LRT, frack-tup man! its RM4.40 for a trip to KL and I have to walk around bloody KL town to find the venue, which ended up in Kg. Baru, dammit, why can't the organizer tell me in the 1st place so that I won't have to go through all this hassle. After that, my ex-boss called me up for lunch, he's my ex-boss in NAZA MOTOR (and yes I test drove all the cars except for Tan Sri's precious Ferrari's) well, he moved to another company which sells automobiles too, better one, well at least its not as frack-tup as NAZA, though I have to admit the cars that they are selling are in a superb range, but hey, if its a family business, is always a frack-tup one! Remember that guys and girls out there that want to pursue their carrer. I dare betting with any of you a pulled tea, cause I worked more jobs that you have can ever imagine! Back to my ex-boss, well, he kinda offered me a job in his showroom. I was thinking about it at the same time enjoying the fine dining in amcorp mall's EDEN cafe...yummy! Free food are always tastier then the ones that we pay! *grin*. To my suprise, the company that he's working with at the moment is one hell of a company! Perks are good, staffs' welfare and other benefits are far more better then I had ever imagine, so if any of you out there would like to make money buy selling car and having a real good experience, tell me!*laugh*. Therefore, I am considering this job offer, easy money, easy job scope, 3 days a week job, well, its something like Shell, the only difference is you won't get blowed up in an oil refinary! *laughs*..I'm jobless so its kinda hard for me to move around these days,people say their are poor guess what, I'm living under poverty level. owh well, I guess that one heck of a day! never been out of my house for so long, feeling like an alien when I was in KL just now..until then, for those whose waiting for my other sequel of Shirley and what not, I'll write, just keep on reading and thank you for your support by reading my blog. Ja-na!

No comments: