Monday, October 23, 2006

How True Can Fitness Get?

Got a call from my ex-colleague just now, apperently my ex-sub-boss is leaving the company. She's the one that hired me, and she's leaving now for another job, I wonder where? This woman is a very charismatic women, pretty, smart, cunning, and very resourceful. But, she'll bitch around if workload dosen't tele with the deadline. Thats one of the things that I will always remember. "Make sure you finish your job on time!" *smiles*. Well at least she's one of the bosses which I worked with that gave me good memoirs of a workplace (unlike others). I left the company after 3 months working, got stuck with a car now, jobless, what the frack you expect me to pay the car, miraclously I manage to survive until this very day, its been a year plus now. Why did I left? Well, imagine you're working with a snake (you will when you fell being bitten by one), thats how bad my department was. It was still a relief, when I heard that "The Snake" got fired, or quitted herself before getting fired (dosen't matter). I'm happy for my ex-colleagues from the same department, that she vanished from their sight.

What can I say about the work place? Its a good place to start if you think you're fit to do marketing job. Oh, trust me, you'll love it alot *grin* (Lets hope that no staff from True Fitness is reading this.*giggles*). Lets talk about ambience (Mr. Patrick Wee likes to stress on that point, E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E!). If you want to compare the amount of hot chics in a workplace, forget about bragging about yours, cause where I worked, I'll be damned not to be flattered or motivated by the amount of mouth droolers!*giggles*. Its heaven for losers like me, at the same time its a good place to build up your confidence in woo-ing a chic to be labeled as your girlfriend, all the staff are trained to be friendly, the word shy don't exist there.

Got to know a few of them, I'm not mentioning names (I'll be killed as soon as I stepped out of my house if I do that), one of them is with the front desk (I wonder is she still working there?), she's a chinese, short hairdo, fair, and a very hot looking, super red (colour code for Toyota Wish) lips, super solid body, pierced tongue and belly button, she's friendly and bubbly greets whoever comes into the fitness facility. Now, heres the catch, she fancies her own species*smiles*. So forget the frack about her. The other, was her colleague in front desk too, she's a malay, tanned skin, short hairdo, and damn she got nice piece of ass, one can always be fascinated by the motion of her buttcheeks whenever she walks around (my nose bled everytime that happens). Dammit!

Theres another girl which I was fond too, a Membership Consultant, but stopped after a month I guess, well, she is one sweet girl, tanned skin, soft hair, neatly tied, nearly my height, drooling looking piece of ass, not to mention her physic, I really like her. Unlike the others, we went for dinner, after talking to each other for quite sometime during our break (I don't remember being such a player, no I'm not, just being nice). I got her a few leads to work with, since I was managing most of the sales leads (Sorry Zen, I just have to do it! My resistance towards her persuasion skills was way too weak). I even introduced my friends to register with her (well, the ones that bought cars from me when I was in NAZA MOTOR *grin*). It was my fault, I wasn't sensitive enough for her, she was mad at me at one point, so she just ditch me off, pathetically stupid of me not to see that coming, but at the same time I've learned to be more sensitive when it comes to females. At least, I learned something out of these really short term friendship, though its a hard one to digest. What made her so attractive? She lightens up most of my fracked up day with her joyfull smile, that I will never forget. Her soft looking tanned skin makes me feel relaxed everytime I gazed at her. Her soft hair makes me one to brush my hands through it. One must never doubt God's gift to men on earth, just be thankful that we get to live another day to see the beautiful living things and structure that He had laid on earth and figure out how the frack did they build it(Thats what universities build for ain't it?). Enough crap! Until then, Ja-na!

No comments: