Sunday, October 15, 2006

Intro-Trijectorization

Here I am again, as promise to write again. Okay since its my 1st blog and I'm not associate with others, for now. I'd like to make a soft introduction about myself whereby it will come from time to time telling you about myself in the near future. I'm a dude with "I'm not hot" embedded on my forehead, as you can see in the picture, believe it or not i'm mix parentage, late daddy's an Iban (one of the 119 tribes in Borneo) and mommy's a chinese (the Hakka Clan), but if you have a chance to meet my dear friend Lawerence Legak, he is one hot dude! dammit!!!.Owh well...lets see, I speak both Iban and Hakka language fairly, enough to conversate with my relatives back in mom's hometown, vice versa(FYI, yea my late dad's from the longhouses that you guys watch on National Geographic, the difference is mines real! :D ).As for myself,well,I speak english 1st, when i learned how to talk, and I though it was cool until people around me gave me this kinda look which tells me, "Owh dammit, I can't use this language to communicate" and so thats how i pick up the other chinese dialeg called foochow and also hokkien. Fair enough, I got the piece of action in every activity that the neighbourhood kids are doing.

Now, kids have Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games over the internet; back then, it was Massive Multiplayer Hide & Seek. Not only that, we do have Marble Breaking Tournaments, haha, and erm its Massive Multiplayer too. Cowboys and Indians?(Well,here we use police and thief though). Its a daily event where 2 neighbourhood will play it in the evening,(though we don't have town raids at odd hours but hey, we played hide and seek at midnite once)Yeah, I bet you're jealous when you heard that *grin*...those were my younger days, having close friendship with my neighbours, we have everything going on for the whole week, and i love sundays....wanna know why? Its barbeque day! yeay!!! we barbeque so hard that the host of the barbeque got sick dammit! so that funfull activity have to be stop for quite a while(few years dammit!), well and so neighbours change once a while new people come into the neighbourhood adjusting themselves to the warmness of our unity, some got through with it, some just don't.

We had lotsa different neighbours, our home was the luckiest, we got to have a japanese neighbour for 2 years I think, thats awesome! really awesome! check this out, my mom learn how to make traditional sushi..yea? Cool ey,Itsuko-sama even gave my mom her sushi mat...well mommy kept it til now..and she kept on pastering my mom to visit her in okinawa japan, well its not gonna be cheap travelling there, though we're still in Asia. Well Itsuko-sama had her son Ta-Jang-kun which we've seen before but her daughter was born in Japan...so she sends over her picture with the family once in a while.Okay enough of that nostalgic moments....

Since then, all i had was english magazine,english TV shows, english music, english newspaper, english radio station.I wonder how I did it last time, considering now, to learn japanese all by myself is pain in the ass, but back then I'm juggling foochow,hokkien,mandarin, bahasa melayu (malaysia's national language) and iban all at once!! gosh!! was I good or what? Though, I did took up mandarin classes, but thats primary 1 to 3 thats it! Oh well, its telling me one thing for sure, I'm getting OLD! dammit..

In school, well school what can I say about school, my mother was a teacher in my primary school years, so everyone have to suck-up to me, I kinda hate that, just because my mom's a teacher dosen't mean you need to suck-up to me,guys come on, I'm human too?Got a hold of table tennis and basketball when i'm in primary 3, can u believe that? I was shooting hoops back then, not the kiddie ones, the standard heights! Never get to make the ball to even touch the hoop at that time, but i grew tremendously tall and thats when the chic came to papa! yeay baby! *grin* i'm not telling names, else their hubby are getting jealous..if they get to read this blog, *giggles* owh well there were ups and downs in all ways in school, I'll break it down later on in my blogs to come.

At last secondary school (its like junior high except for 3 years, then its senior high) owh well, it was fun though, why? Mom's not around..but still the sad part was, the disciplinary teacher was my neighbour!! gawd dammit! Life is so unfair, its proven! Its unfair to the other kids cause I get to loan books from the school for free and new ones! since the 1st day i step my foot into school *muahahahahah* unfair ain't it..so thats unfair to others, but whats unfair to me is EVERY single teacher knew my mom...thats TOTALLY unfair, even the hot ones were her students once..dammit!! :D believe me, i knew whats a hard-on when i was 13..haha..

Oh well my 13-18 years of school experience wasn't that pleasent cause i don't have puppy love and shit, nothing like that. though I won't for get when i was 15...hmm, thats where I get to know Super Nintendo *grin* and his elder bro Nintendo, and their neighbour SEGA Megadrive yeah baby!...for 3 long months, mom was on a course in some other district, so me and my 2nd elder brother was going to school twice a week!! check that out! now you guys (my classmates) wonder where did I go when I wasn't always in school at that time ey, now you know whats going on. I would never forget that EVER!! so, as we finish the whole tender years with SPM (SAT for foreigners out there) i had quite a long holiday to wait for our results, and so thats the time where real life started...and thats when this session of my life will be trancated to the next episode of ME! haha..i really do hope you guys enjoy reading it,hit me back if you have anything in mind that you would like to share with me? Until then...Ja-na!

No comments: