Monday, October 16, 2006

Home Made? hon-to-ni?


Well..its 0640 hrs now and i slept kinda early last night, dammit, I should have, owh well, at least i can chat with Shirley over YM,she always comes in at odd hours. She was asking whether i'm gonna write about her *laughs* in time, girl, I will definately write about you, you're part of what has become of me today, thats how important you are to me. Anyways, enough about Shirley, I'll talk about her soon enough, well i was still fine tuning my profile and, theres a section called URL audiofile..now that itches me to put up my favourite song in it. I went about it and found out that audioblogger kaput-ted dammit, so I have to find a free web hosting sight to put up my tunes and hook it back here. Lets talk about songs here, this particular song which is going to be my official song for this blog of mine because it suits the site iself so much! hope they don't make it an official song later (that always happens to me..dammit). Its a group of japanese dudes singing really cool songs, i don't know how to categorize the genre of the music that they are playing. raggae hip hop? raggae pop? freestyle?hip hop? j-pop? Well,a bit of all that you'll get this group call Home Made Kazoku. This is one cool awesome band, love them so much, thanks to BLEACH anime..else,I won't be able to hear this awesome piece of work.The song reflects alot og me (what i don't know what the frack they sayin? Hell yeah I do!) and i find it really really in my blood, never get bored of it, I can just keep on looping the song all over til morning, just to one song. Which reminds me of the days, where I was a freelance music producer, doing playlist of my DJ in the club, well thats what I always do, keep on looping the song at home to find the right playlist for the night. Its like, the 1st 2 minutes of any song I hear, I'll know whether its good or not, for lets say, partying in the club? or driving in the jam. To me any sound which comes with strings of various beats and makes up a rhythm and comes up with a catchy beat in its very own originality, its a song, so nearly anything can be a song to me. Thats how i look at music, musicians, and music instruments :D..so enjoy this song from Home Made Kazoku, entitle Thank you...if you take and effort to translate the song to your own language, you'll love it..trust me, as for Home Made Kazoku, Keep it up! Gam-ba-teh mi-na!!neh?? until then..Ja-na!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welll WElll,, You talk alot man!!

haha ..

ROger !!